Sunday, November 24, 2013

SNOW

I am pretty tired as I just finished the 5.5 hour drive from Mammoth Mountain back to Cerritos, but I felt the need to post this ASAP. Tegan and Sara posted a picture onto instagram a while back of them in the snow in Canada with thick black coats that have furry hoods, and I realized that I have a very similar coat, so of course I had to make a post on it. This picture is not perfect, mainly because I had my older cousin take the picture (and no offense most guys aren't that great at taking pictures) and I told him to tell me where to stand and how to stand so that it looked EXACTLY like the picture, and he directed me incorrectly. The picture is VERY similar, but the differences are pretty noticeable such as me leaning in the incorrect direction in the right picture, and standing too far back. BUT…oh well. It's ok. Thanks cousin for the satisfactory picture. Just kidding…it's really good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment