Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Platform shoes girl

I was sitting at the lunch table by myself today, listening to Tegan and Sara music, and almost jumped out of my seat when I saw this fashionable girl wearing some Tegan platform shoes. I do not know who this girl is, but her fashion stunned me. Like a creeper, I snapped multiple pictures from a distance of her shoes as she speed-walked out of the hutch. I am so surprised that this girl owns these shoes as they are pretty rare, and I had to crop her face out of the picture, just in case she does not want to be shown on this blog due to privacy reasons. P.S. I am sorry for the unorganized pictures, but it is very hard to organize pictures on this blog, and its basically impossible to place them in an orderly fashion, so I just got very annoyed and gave up. Sorry.
from wild fang website









No comments:

Post a Comment