Monday, March 10, 2014

Michelle Arechi(sara)

Well… you finally made it after a week of dressing lazily. Congrats, I guess. And yay, doc twins! Usually it's really really really hard to find the matching pictures of Tegan and Sara, but this post was probably the easiest. Finding the docs was ridiculously easy, because Tegan and Sara wear their docs to almost every concert, and finding the flannel was pure luck and I found the gifs in less than a minute (thanks to my amazing internet stalking skills). The whole outfit that Michelle is wearing here is almost perfect……BUT she ruined it with her Whitney baseball shirt *rolls eyes*
Here is gif of Sara crying because of Michelle's bad choice of wearing the Whitney baseball shirt (just to clarify, I am not hating on Whitney baseball), oh and Sara is wearing the same flannel as Michelle.

I guess Sara decided to forgive Michelle for wearing the shirt. 


DOCS ALL THE TIME….



Tegan and Sara leaving the airport…of course wearing docs. I just want to point out that in these photos they are on their way to the parahoy cruise (a cruise ship to the Bahamas with Paramore and Tegan and Sara). I am currently crying because I did not get to go on that cruise.





No comments:

Post a Comment