Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stripey Shirt Overload

Man… I haven't been on this blog in over a month and I feel bad about it. Not because I have a million viewers or anything, but because it means that I'm finding "better" things to do now such as studying and listening to records. But I'm finally back, and I have a lot of pictures that are waiting to be posted. As you can see by the title of this post, it is a stripey shirt overload. I have three models today sporting the Tegan and Sara striped shirt; Jules, Kai Lan, and Kenna. I MIGHT update this post later with more pictures, because the other parts of these people's outfits also contain Tegan and Sara attire…just depends on how lazy I am tomorrow. And I am only providing a few pictures of Tegan and Sara, because I am planning on updating this more in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment